Amazon Shopping Voucher Exclusive
Amazon Shopping Voucher E-Gift(Instant Voucher)
An Amazon Shopping Voucher is a pre-paid instrument (issued by Pine Labs Pvt Ltd) that can be used to purchase physical products from www.amazon.in. An Amazon Shopping Voucher has an expiry of 1 year from the date of activation and cannot be transferred from one Amazon Account to another. It can also not be cancelled once it is issued.
Amazon Vouchers (including Amazon Shopping Voucher, Amazon Prime Voucher and Amazon Fresh Voucher) are not eligible for use on Amazon Business marketplace effective 15th November ’23.
Amazon Shopping Voucher is NOT ELIGIBLE for the following shopping transactions on & off Amazon:
- Purchase of Kindle eBooks
- Purchase of Digital Content like e-Books, Video Games
- Purchase of Amazon Pay Gift Cards or Adding Money to Amazon Pay Balance
- Purchase of Brand Gift Cards that are designated Semi-Closed Loop(SCLP) Instruments under PPI Master Direction
- Transaction outside of Amazon.in where Amazon Pay is a payment option.
- Transaction on any Amazon Pay Categories including and not limited to(including future Pay categories available on Amazon Pay Dashboard):
- Recharges: Mobile, DTH, Google Play, FastTag, Metro
- Bill Payments
- Ticket Bookings: Flight, Train, Movies, Bus
- Investments & Insurance
- Utilities: Gas Cylinders, Piped Gas, Subscriptions, Cable TV etc.
- Visit www.amazon.in/vouchers
- Enter the voucher code in 'Add new' section.
- Click on 'Add button' to add voucher.
- To track your voucher, visit www.amazon.in/vouchers
- Your Voucher Balance can be selected as a payment option during the checkout process on Amazon.in.