EMI - Lawrence & Mayo E-Gift Card
Validity: 6 Months from the date of issue
Minimum order value for No Cost EMI on Credit Card is Rs.4000 | The cost of interest will be given as an upfront discount at the checkout | For detailed T&Cs regarding EMI transactions, please visit www.woohoo.in/emi.
Min: ₹4,000.00 Max: ₹10,000.00
Min: 1 Max: 10
As one of India's most enduring and trusted opticians, Lawrence & Mayo is renowned for its long legacy of maintaining the highest standards in precision eye care solutions, customer-centric service and the value for money we provide our clientele. Lawrence & Mayo, established in 1877, a Two Divisional Company, Pioneers in Ophthalmic Optics & Instrumentation, has entered its third century of operations and is poised to make rapid strides in the 21st century. Lawrence & Mayo is a 136-year-old company with a network of 108 Optical stores across 34 cities in India providing quality eye care services and products. The retail chain provides everything in eyewear, spectacle frames, spectacles lenses, contact lenses, sunglasses, contact lens care solutions, accessories etc. The Brand L&M specialize in special products like progressives, high index lenses, polycarbonates, polaroids & coated lenses.
- Customer walks-in with the L&M e-gift card.
- Selects merchandise, and Informs cashier / store executive that he would like to pay using L&M gift card.
- The cashier will choose L&M Gift Card as Tender for payment.
- Store Executive will open single page gift card browser-based redemption tool.
- Submits gift card credentials.(Card number & Pin)
- The application validates the card credentials and if matches approves the redemption.(Please note all L&M E-Cards are one-time redemption only)
- Customers makes balance payment (in-case invoice value goes over gift card value) using other mode of payment and completes the transaction.