Girias E-Gift (Instant Voucher)
Validity: 12 Months from the date of issue
Min: ₹1,000.00 Max: ₹10,000.00
Min: 1 Max: 10
Our Journey started from a 300sq.ft store to a 1000000+ sq. ft which is a multi-city showroom brand, more than 4 decades of quality delivery and unmatched service - Girias has come a long way and is undoubtedly India's leading retailer with 85 Mega Stores. Girias have branches in the major cities such as Ballari, Bangalore, Bangalore rural, Belagavi, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chikkaballapur, Coimbatore, Dakshina kannada, Davangeree, Dharmapuri, Dharwad, Erode, Hassan, Kalaburagi, Kanchipuram, Karur, Kolar, Krishnagiri, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mandya, Mysore, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Pollachi, Pondicherry, Raichur, Ramanagara, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Shivamogga, Thiruvallur, Tiruchirapalli, Tiruneveli, Tiruppur, Tumkur, and Vellore. GIRIAS believes in the philosophy of providing the latest products to customers at the best market price. The very fact that thousands of customers come back to GIRIAS for their consumer durable needs proves the quality of service and delivery promise that we give to our Customers, GIRIAS - "The One Stop Shop for Consumer Durable Needs".
- Customer comes to Girias outlet and expresses his/her intent to use Gift Card as payment mode
- Selects merchandise and asks for total invoice value and shares gift card details with cashier
- Cashier reaches to checkout page in the billing system
- Selects gift card as a mode for payment
- Initialize validation of Gift Card by submitting card details & PIN
- Qwikcilver system validates card details and a response will be sent to the POS (Billing system)
- On successful validation – Cashier will be prompted to click on redeem button- Card gets redeemed and invoice gets reduced by redeemed amount
- In case of the total bill value goes higher than GC Redemption value, customer is requested to opt for other mode of payment like credit / debit / wallet etc. for balance payment
- On successful payment invoice gets raised / closed.