Gupta Distributors E-Gift (Instant Voucher)
Validity: 12 Months from the date of issue
Min: ₹500.00 Max: ₹10,000.00
Min: 1 Max: 10
Gupta Distributors was just a small shop in 1972 when it started growing because of its reputation as a well trusted brand dealing in electronic and digital products. It has already been 46 years of giving service to this beautiful state. Gupta Distributors might now have the largest chain of electronic retail showrooms in all of Odisha, with the largest variety of products sold Moreover, GD’s spacious showrooms will allow you to stroll around and look at products comfortably. From latest models of laptops to digital cameras to washing machines - you will find every electronic product here! Avail special discounts on a huge range of products. GD also give assured gifts to their customers with every purchase, so that anyone who purchases from their showroom goes back home content and gets value for money and more
- Customer must go to any of the Gupta Distributors Offline Retail – Please refer the outlets link - http://www.guptadistributors.com/store-locator.html
- Inform store manager on intent of using Gupta Distributors Gift Card as payment mode.
- Once invoice is raised – Customer must be ready with card details – Card Number & Pin.
- Cashiers select Gift Card Menu in Pine Labs device – Select – Balance Enquiry – Inputs 16 Digit Card Number – System will validate the card details and display balance (merchant can also take print of charge slip)
- Cashier must seek customers confirmation on amount to be redeemed – Selects Gift Card in menu bar – selects redeem option – Input 16 Digit Card number with PIN and amount to be redeemed – system will validate and redeem.
- On successful redemption – merchant must reduce redeemed amount from total invoice value - Customer must pay balance amount (if any) using another payment mode (Cash or Credit card) and settle invoice.
- Transaction gets completed on successful invoice settlement.