Happy Valley Gift Card
Validity: Please access the details of your Gift Cards from "My Account" section.
Min: ₹1,000.00 Max: ₹10,000.00
Min: 1 Max: 10
The Happy Valley Range of Organic Darjeeling Teas Organic practices have been implemented to produce teas infused with the vitality of nature. All our agricultural activities are chemical free and aligned to the rhythms of nature, in order to nurture the bushes with the goodness of the elements. Happy Valley Tea Estate is nestled in the Himalayas at an altitude of 6,400 feet. The fresh mountain air, the dreamy mists, the clear spring water and the warm, cheerful sun unite to infuse Happy Valley tea with its unique flavour. The seasons influence the flavours of our teas. The first flush in spring is harvested from late February to mid-April. The young leaves yield a light tea tinged with Muscatel. The second flush or summer tea is harvested in late May and early June before the onset of the monsoon. These teas are darker and milder in taste than the first flush, though true to the original Muscatel character. The autumnal flush is harvested in mid-October and early November, producing a tea with a gentle flavour. After the autumnal flush is harvested, the tea bushes stay dormant during the winter snows till February. Plucking begins mid-March and closes end November. The fresh leaves are withered to remove the excess moisture. The leaves are rolled to release the sap which gives the tea its unique flavour. The tea is dried at a temperature of 220˚F to retain only 2–3% of its moisture.
- How to Use the Gift Card Online:
- Customer should visit www.happyvalleytea.com.
- Register/Login or continue as guest.
- Select required products and proceed to check-out page.
- Select gift card as payment mode and submit the card number and PIN.
- If there is any balance amount pay it using other available payment modes.
- Confirmation will be received on order processing.
- How to Use the Gift Card at Offline Retail Outlets:
- Customer should visit the nearby Happy Valley Tea outlet.
- Select products and proceed to billing.
- Inform the cashier about the his choice of making payment using gift cards. Cashier submits the gift card number and PIN in the system.
- If there is any balance amount pay it using other available payment modes and complete the billing process.