Rangoli Sarees E-Gift(Instant Voucher)
Validity: 1 year from date of issue.
Min: ₹500.00 Max: ₹10,000.00
Min: 1 Max: 10
Rangoli, over the years have become a name synonymous with redefined tradition and contemporary high fashion. Rangoli has mastered the art of textile intricacies, impeccable tailoring, and the sheer brilliance of draping a lady. The journey started in the year 1990 with nurturing excellence in a wide range of sarees from Benarasi, Silk, Gadwal to Kota, Khadi, embroidery etc. Salwar suits, gowns, indo westerns and tunics of various colours and ranges grace our collections also. Rangoli also has an ardent affair with colours, hence, the christening. Rangoli currently is present in 5 cities, and has 7 stores in Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, and Vijayawada. None of our stores are franchised and all are owned, managed, and serviced by the Rangoli Group.
- Customer must go to any of the Rangoli saree offline Retail Outlet - Please refer this link Rangoli Stores
- Inform store manager on intent of using Rangoli Saree Gift Card as payment mode
- Once invoice is raised – Customer must be ready with card details – Card Number & Pin
- Cashier select Gift Card Menu in Pine Labs device – Select – Balance Enquiry – Inputs 16 Digit Card Number – System will validate the card details and display balance (merchant can also take print of charge slip)
- Cashier must seek customers confirmation on amount to be redeemed – Selects Gift Card in menu bar – selects redeem option – Input 16 Digit Card number with PIN and amount to be redeemed – system will validate and redeem
- On successful redemption – merchant must reduce redeemed amount from total invoice value - Customer must pay balance amount (if any) using another payment mode (Cash or Credit card) and settle invoice
- Transaction gets completed on successful invoice settlement