TBZ-The Original Jewellery Retail E-Gift Card (Instant Voucher)
Validity: 365 days from the date of activation
Min: ₹500.00 Max: ₹50,000.00
Min: 1 Max: 10
TBZ – The Original is a brand that is coveted for its promise of innovative designs, exemplary quality of workmanship and trust that spans over 156 years. Our brand has been synonymous with jewellery for weddings, celebrations, and festive occasions as well for everyday wear for young India that has electric taste and seeks jewellery that is aspirational. Our enduring collection of aesthetically designed pieces epitomises the spirit of femininity, elegance, and grace. Inspired by our legacy and by staying true to the values of trust, quality, and craftsmanship that we have inherited, we have carved a niche for ourselves. We have been at the forefront of designing traditional as well as contemporary collections and are trendsetters setting benchmarks of excellence in all that we do. Every jewellery piece comes with a buyback guarantee. We were the first in India to promote the concept of lightweight precious jewellery, offer lifetime buyback on gold and diamond jewellery, provide certified solitaire diamonds, and introduce 100% BIS hallmarked 22 karat gold jewellery. Our pioneering focus is also reflected in the overall professional working environment in our Company and is visible in the high standards of corporate, transparency in reporting and ethical business practices we adopt.
- Customer visits any of the TBZ- The Original outlet
- Informs store team on usage of Gift Card as payment mode
- Selects merchandise and cashier initiates the process of invoicing
- Cashier selects gift card as a mode for payment
- Submits gift card details, system will display available balance
- Cashier informs the customer about the available balance and asks for redemption
- On customers confirmation cashier clicks redemption button
- System validates the card, and the total invoice value gets reduced by the Gift Card Redeemed value
- Please note entire balance in the gift card must get redeemed in one transaction as partial redemption is not allowed
- Amount left in the gift card cannot be claimed by the customer, as it gets forfeited
- In case of the total bill value goes higher than GC Redemption value, customer is requested to make balance amount by opting another mode of payment like credit / debit / wallet or cash to complete the transaction and close the invoice.