Terms and Conditions for Maggi Savings
By submitting an entry to the Program “MAGGI SUPER BONANZA” (herein after referred to as the program) it is deemed that you have acknowledged, read and understood these terms and conditions for participating in the program “MAGGI SUPER BONANZA” which includes information on how to enter, how the winners of the Program will be determined, the prizes, and how personal data, upon participation, if required, will be collected, retained and used.
- Before participating in the Program, please read the terms and conditions given herein. By participating in the Program, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Program available on Nestlé India’s agent’s microsite as well as the decisions of Nestlé India, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.
- In case of any conflict, these Terms and conditions will be considered final and binding in all matters related to the program.
- (i) Participant(s) must be a citizen of India; residing in India. Residents of other countries and residents who are not Indian citizens are not eligible to participate. The Program is valid throughout India (except the State of Tamil Nadu).
- (ii) The Employees, agents, associates and promotersof Nestlé India and of its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertisement agencies (including their immediate family members) and all others directly associated with organizing the Program(s) are not eligible to participate.
- (iii) Participants who are minors (below 18 years of age) are not allowed to participate in the promotion.
- (iv) The Program is valid only in India from 01/10/2021 to 20/11/2021 (herein after referred as "Program Period")
- (v) The Program period starts from 01/10/2021and shall be valid till 20/11/2021. If the customer has bought a pack before 01/10/2021, then the customer will not be eligible for participation in the Program until the start of Program Period (01/10/2021). All participation prior to the Program Period and after the end date of the Program Period will be considered as ineligible and will be summarily rejected.
- (vi) The Program is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
- (vii) Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Program shall individually be referred to as "Participant" and collectively as "Participants".
- (viii) Regular call and message rates will apply as per the consumer telecom operator in their respective circle.
- (ix) Nestlé India / its Agency reserves right to cancel / amend / extend the Program Period without giving any notice/intimation. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions:
- (i) By participating in this Program, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions available on www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza (“Program Website") as well as the decisions of Nestlé India Ltd., which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Successfully entering the Program and winning a prize is subject to fulfillment of all terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- (ii) Nestlé India reserves the right to exclude any person from the Program on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
- (iii) Nestlé India reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the Program, at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason. All decisions of Nestlé India in respect of the Program and the prizes therein will be final and binding.
- (iv) If this Program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Nestlé India and/or its Agency, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, Nestlé India / Agency reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Program, as appropriate.
- (v) If for any reason this Program is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Nestlé India or the Agency, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, Nestlé India Reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program..
- (vi) Rights to use data - By participating in this Program:
- a. The participant expressly confirms and represents that he/she has read the Terms & Conditions of the Program on how to enter, and details on usage, collection, retention and sharing of personal data;
- b. The participant agrees to be bound by the terms, in particular those relating to the collection, retention, use and sharing of personal data; and
- d. The Participant’s personal data as collected by Nestlé India’s associates/partners or affiliates shall be passed to Nestlé India. The personal data shall be administered and treated under Nestlé India’s privacy and data collection guidelines. Such data collected and retained may be used by Nestlé India and or its related associates/partners/ affiliates for marketing, internal study, and data analysis purposes.
- e. Nestlé India encourages participants to read the privacy notice of any such company before sharing personal data. If the Participant does not want his / her personal data to be collected by or shared with a company other than Nestlé India the Participant can always choose not to participate in such activity. If the Participant do opt-in to communications from such a company, remember that the Participant always have the right to opt-out and the Participant would need to contact that company directly to do so.
- f. If Participants have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice or Nestlé India’s personal data collection practices, please contact through an email Generic.INDataPrivacy01@IN.Nestlé.com
- g. Nestlé India and the Agency shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- - For any SPAM generated messages
- - For the Operator Code not being displayed on the user's mobile phones
- - For any SMS message delivery failures
- - Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason
- - If the participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign
- - Other conditions beyond its reasonable control
- A Participant can participate up to 10 times in the contest
- A Participant can be declared a winner of the competition only once throughout the promo duration
- In case a participant is shortlisted as a winner and is unable to fulfill the KYC details by 30th November, they will not be shortlisted as a winner again
- Entries are required to be submitted only according to the procedure described below. Entry submitted through any other mode/platform shall not be entertained. The decision of Nestlé India shall be final, binding and non-negotiable.
- Program Timings:
- (i) The Participants who send the valid and correct SMS between 10AM to 8PM (here in after referred as "Program Timings") during the Program Period (01/10/2021 to 20/11/2021) are eligible to participate in the Program.
- (ii) Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the entry is received through the SMS mode of participation at Agency’s computer system.
- (iii) Entries coming outside the Program Period & Program Timings will not be considered for winner selection and will be summarily rejected. Customer will be notified via SMS to enter the program during the stipulated timings.
- (iv) The Program is applicable on specific pack of MAGGI 6 (420 gm) and 4 pack (280gm).
- Entries must inter alia comply with the following guidelines:
- a. All Entries submitted must comply with the aforesaid described Terms & Conditions given on the Program website;
- b. Cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about Nestlé India, its customers or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- c. Cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
- How to Participate:
- To participate, the batch code given on the pack has to be sent via SMS to the number mentioned on the pack in the following format: BONANZA
Lot Number to <7036186000>. Upon successfully sending the details in the described format, the participant will be informed via SMS of their valid participation.
- The participants are required to keep the pack with the batch code used for participation safe, as they will need to submit a copy of the pack with the visible winning code during KYC verification if they are shortlisted as a winner.
- The Program will start at 10:00:01 AM on 1 October 2021 and end at 07:59:59 PM on 20 November 2021. There entries must be done in the allotted time frame of 10:00:01AM to 8PM every day Any entries attempted and/or made before or after the prescribed/allotted time will summarily be rejected.
- Shortlisted winners to get a congratulation SMS. SMS to have KYC link & a claim code. Shortlisted winner needs to click on the link & complete the process as below: -
- a. Enter the claim code
- b. Enter Mobile number & do an OTP validation
- c. Provide Name, Email id
- d. Dispatch address details
- e. Upload Pan Card, any one address proof out of Voter ID or Driving License or Passport.
- f. In case the winner is less than 18 years of age, the smartphone/smart TV will be disbursed to legal guardian/Parent. An undertaking, as well as valid proof for establishing Parent/Legal Guardian Status will then be needed. Parent/Legal guardian will also be required to submit a valid PAN Card.
- To participate, the batch code given on the pack has to be sent via SMS to the number mentioned on the pack in the following format: BONANZA
- Winner Selection:
- The Winners will be randomly selected (basis randomizer system) Winner will not be selected from the state of Tamil Nadu as the program is not for State of Tamil Nadu
- (i) A draw through random scientific selection will be conducted every day by or before 9 PM for selection on the winners
- (ii) A total of 510 winners will be selected wherein winners will be announced for every hour between 10AM to 8PM (i.e.,510 Winners for 510 Hours) through a scientific randomizer method, during the promotion period described above. In case there is no entry received for any hour, winner for that hour will be selected from the overall pool of entries received.
- (iii) Prizes will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process of NESTLÉ INDIA LTD. or the Partner Agency.
- (iv) Participants have a chance to win 1 time only from a single mobile number
- (v) The winner generation will be done based on Valid Code and mobile number
- (vi) Nestlé India Ltd. and Partner Agency shall have a right to ask for the original packs in case of any query raised by the Participants during the Program Period, non – submission of which shall render the Participant as not eligible to participate in the Program.
- The shortlisted winner will receive a congratulations SMS. SMS to have a link & a claim code. Shortlisted winner needs to click on link, enter code, mobile number & will do an OTP validation. Shortlisted winners need to upload KYC details & submit the form. Every week 2 round of calls will be made to those shortlisted winners who have not filled the KYC details and to inform them to click on link received via SMS and complete the process. These calls will be made till 30th November 2021. Claim code validity will be till 30th November 2021. Nestlé India or its Agents shall further not be responsible for any non-receipt of any communication due to network failure, network congestion, network unavailability or any other technical issue or event/incidence not within the control of Nestlé India or if the short listed winner/s fail to receive the calls, and Nestlé India reserves the right to take a decision in the event the shortlisted winner/s is not reachable or is unable to revert within the prescribed time given above.
- Contacting Winners:
- (i) Once the Winners are selected via system randomizer, Winners will receive a congratulations SMS. SMS will include a link & a claim code.
- (ii) Every week 2 round of calls will be made to those shortlisted winners who are yet to share their details as per process defined in “How To Participate” point number 4. The winner list will be published on the Program website www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza
- (iii) Nestlé India at its discretion may ask the Winners to furnish the any or all of the following documents:
- a. Election ID Card, Passport, Driving License, or similar government ID
- b. Winners will be required to retain and furnish on demand the wrapper of the pack with the winning code.
- c. In case the winner is less than 18 years of age, the smartphone/smart TV will be disbursed to legal guardian / Parent. An undertaking, as well as valid proof for establishing Parent / Legal Guardian Status will then be needed. Parent / Legal guardian will also be required to submit a valid PAN Card.
- d. In case any one of the above documents are not available for any reason, the Nestlé India / Agency reserves the right to take a decision basis the availability of other documents. This decision will be final and binding.
- The cost and expenses incurred towards conducting and administering the Program are being borne and incurred by Nestlé India out of its own funds and same are not being recouped in any way from the Participants.
- The prize(s) are non- transferable and non-negotiable.
- The use of internet and SMS may be chargeable at the regular tariff rates. Consult beforehand with your service provider to know these charges. If entries are received for participation, it is assumed that the person sending in the entry has provided us with the permission to send SMS to or call him/her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Entries submitted by the Participants which do not comply with these terms and conditions will be rejected. Nestlé India reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any such entry at any time.
- Mere participation in the Program or submitting the Comment(s)/ Pictures does not entitle the participant to the prize(s) unless all other terms and conditions are fully met. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions hereof or any fraudulent conduct shall disentitle the participant.
- By entering the Program and accepting the prize, the Participants and prize winner(s), respectively, stand to waive all such rights inherent and otherwise under copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights. The Participant, upon participation in the Program, willingly and of their own volition, consent to Nestle India’s right to audio graph, videography, picture, tape or portray him/her as a participant/ prize winner and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including (without limitation) television, film, radio and print media without any compensation whatsoever for such advertising and publicity for perpetuity, except where prohibited by law.
- Nestlé India Limited and the Agency shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- • For any SPAM generated messages
- • For the Operator Code not being displayed on the user's mobile phones
- • For any SMS message delivery failures
- • Any lost, late, or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason
- • If the participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific campaign
- • Other conditions beyond its reasonable control
- Nestlé India reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Program and to alter or terminate the Program at any time without prior notice. The link with an updated version of the terms and conditions will be available on the microsite hosted by Nestlé India’s agents.
- Nestlé India shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations mentioned herein, caused by any pandemic, epidemic, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, war, riots, political unrest, civil commotion, terrorist attacks, or any other event amounting to Force Majeure and beyond their control.
- The Program is applicable only for participants residing in India. The Program is not available where prohibited by any law. All relevant national and local laws apply. All disputes to be settled within the jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi only.
- By participating in the Program, each participant specifically accepts as follows (a) that he/she has fully read and understood all the terms and conditions and be unconditionally bound by them b) that he/she satisfies the eligibility requirements under these rules c) that he/she unconditionally accepts the winner so selected d) that he/she shall honour all decisions of Nestle India with regard to the Program and its interpretation and not challenge them (e) to comply with all Central, State, Local Laws and Regulations.
- From within all the valid entries, a winner will be randomly selected every hour for the day’s duration in which the promotion is being run.
- Completion of KYC process will be a necessity to be eligible to receive the prize. The KYC process will have to be completed by or before 30th November2021.
- Completion of the KYC process will entail uploading the Address Proof, Pan Card, a clicked image of the MAGGI packet with the batch code visible. It will also entail providing information such as legal name, shipping address etc. The batch code should be the same as the one used for participation by the participant.
- Nestle holds the right to remove someone as a winner if found spurious, or if the same individual has already won a prize prior in the promotion duration.
- Announcement of Winners
- If shortlisted as a winner Nestle India’s agent will send congratulation SMS along with a link & claim code to upload the KYC documents. In addition, every week 2 round of calls to be made to provide & complete KYC process. The participant will be deemed a winner only if they are able to finish the KYC process by or before 30th November 2021.
- The winner stands a chance to receive either a Smart Phone Samsung A12 (6/128GB) (models- subject to availability and continuation of model) or a Smart TV- Samsung Smart TV 32T4700 (models- subject to availability and continuation of model) of any price range as a gift. It is completely up to Nestle India’s jurisdiction. In the event the above-described models are not available, then Nestle India reserves the right to provide from the available models of smart phone or smart TV.
- List of winners will be available on www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza
- Prize – Smart Phone, Smart TV
- Every Day ten (10) of the valid participants will be selected as the winner of a daily prize. The daily prize will entitle the winner a smart phone/smart TV. The size, color, brand, make, model and vendor/dealer of the Smart TV/ Smart Phone to be awarded as winning prize shall be selected by Nestle at its sole and absolute discretion.
- A total of 510 winners will be gratified during the promo period.
- For every hour one winner to win smart phone or smart TV. There will be a total of 10 winners per day.
- Is there a Consumer Offer on MAGGI Noodles? / What is the offer about? Can you please share more details?
Yes, there is a Consumer program, which is: The Participants get to win smartphone or smart TV during the program period. Please refer to terms and conditions for detailed description on the program terms and conditions. For detailed T&C please visit www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza
- Is this Promotion available on all packs of MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles?
No, this program is only applicable on select packs of MAGGI Masala Noodles 6 and 4 pack. This will be applicable only on the packs, which have the promotion communication on pack and not applicable for the MAGGI stocks which do not have promotion communication on the front of pack as stocks may be available without this offer.
- What is the program period?
The program period will be from 1st October 2021 to 20th November 2021
- What is the process of availing this offer?
On purchase of Maggi promotion pack, participants will find a (please confirm digit) Lot number written inside the wrapper. Participants can SMS this lot number to 9902391200 in the prescribed format (“BONANZA <SPACE> LOT NUMBER”) mentioned on side panel of pack to participate in the offer. For E.g.-If the unique code is 123456789 the format to send the SMS will be “BONANZA 123456789”. For detailed T&C, please visit www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza
- How many times can I avail with single Mobile number?
A consumer can participate up to 10 times during the promotion period but will be eligible for only one gift during the complete promotion period.
- Is the promotion valid throughout India?
The promotion is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Can I buy as many MAGGI Noodles promo packs as possible and participate with each of the LOT no mentioned on the packs?
A consumer can participate up to 10 times from one mobile number during the promotion period but will be eligible for only one gift during the complete promotion period.
- I bought MAGGI Noodles promotion pack before 1st Oct 2021. Am I eligible to participate in the promotion?
The program period is from 1st Oct,2021 to 20th Nov 2021. Only the entries during the program period will be considered valid for participation. Please visit Terms and conditions to know more. The T&C are available at www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza
- Can I participate in the promotion on Weekends or public holidays?
The consumer can participate on weekends and public holidays during the promotion period. For further details please refer to the terms and conditions on www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza
- If I am not able to read the LOT NUMBER what should I do? OR If I have a query on the promotion, what should I do?
You can call at 080-67181401 (lines closed on public holidays) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the query/queries.
- To whom we can escalate the case if there is a valid complaint related to this program?
You can call at 080-67181401 (lines closed on public holidays) or email at email@example.com
- Where I can find all the detailed T&C?
Please visit www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza
- Is the reward transferable?
The reward is non-transferable. For detailed T&C visit please visit www.woohoo.in/MAGGIsuperbonanza
- Where can I see the offer communication?
While you purchase the product, the product you will be receiving will have on pack offer communication along with your Lot No and steps to participate.